Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jack O' Lanterns

Weird how this Halloween did not even feel like Halloween.  Maybe it was because this is the first one that I haven't planned for and spent with my friends or that I wasn't able to go out somewhere that I know....none the less I enjoyed myself.  I had a pretty lame costume, which I had several people refer to me as a Halloween mom.  Who doesn't enjoy that?  Friday, we had a "dance party" on campus that everyone wore their costumes to, and then afterward we went across the street to the Mexican Restaurant, which was itneresting...Luckily Julie is around and is extremely inviting, so she let Chris and I go to her friends Halloween party with her on Saturday.  There were some pretty entertaining costumes, but I won't bore with the details.  Basically, I love being here, but I definitely miss being close to my friends and doing stuff like dressing up like fools with them specifically.  So, Madison, Saye, Tate, Lee and Ar I will be seeing you all next Halloween in Charleston, the usual spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment