Monday, October 18, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My

So, not much to be said about yesterday and today.  The Denver Zoo was a lot of fun.  I drove myself and three friends, and we spent all afternoon there walking around checking out the animals.  Today wasn't too exciting, but a lot less training, which was nice.  We went into Denver this morning and checked out a few stores and came back for a short meeting.  Like I said nothing too exciting, but I did want to share a couple pictures from the zoo. 
 I had to take a picture of these two seals because one of them is named Nick, which happens to be one of my friends' name that I met here.  Oh the irony.



 This picture is especially for my friend Arlyn, who is having a hard time lately.  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Ok Mary Alison, I didn't see a single picture of a lion or a tiger on there, so the whole reason I read your post was because of this. I mean I know penguins and seals might look like lions and tigers to a small person, but seriously, I thought Converse educated you better. JUST KIDDING! love you mary alison...

    ReplyDelete